Can I complete the incorporation process by myself?
Yes, you can incorporate it without the assistance of a lawyer. The Government will accept completed forms necessary for incorporating in person, and online. However, you will not likely receive assistance from the Government or your accountant:
- in determining which documents need to be completed;
- in preparing your Articles of Incorporation, and additional forms that are necessary for the incorporation process;
- in preparing your minutebook and necessary resolutions;
- with completing the NUANS and Corporate Name Reservation process; and
- in reviewing your information for mistakes.